This 1 Day programme develops delegates into highly competent and influential presenters who have the self-confidence to present their ideas in various situations
The focus of the Presentation Skills Course Day 1 is to make information clear, succinct, and relevant, in a way that engages people to want to buy your ideas or products.
On the programme we’ll show you and give you the opportunities to:
- Plan and structure a presentation that is audience focussed
- Create rapport and commitment from your audience
- Present ideas in an engaging and memorable way
- Make the best use of visual aids
- Develop positive ways of handling difficult questions
- Present yourself in a professional & confident manner
- Practice a number of strategies that maintain self-confidence
- Rehearse a future presentation, view your own performance and get constructive feedback
Our open Presentation Skills Courses are held in Brighton, Worthing and throughout Sussex, see available dates 2016.
We can also run an in-company Presentation Skills programmes tailored to your specific needs wherever you are in the UK.
For a timetable and further programme details contact us now:
Conrad or Suzanne Potts on 44 (0)1903 778977 or click here to fill in a contact form
You can also email us direct firstname.lastname@example.org