Let’s face it, when are we not influencing? We influence from the moment we wake until we switch off the lights and go to sleep.
There are times when all of us need to influence people so that they see things slightly differently, or to get them to do something we need them to do.
There are also times when we’re influencing people because we need to negotiate conditions, timings or price.
Boost your influencing skills and discover how to how to get the best results with people, gain their cooperation and commitment through influence and persuasion rather than force.
You will learn how to:
- Understand other’s priorities through research and questions
- Develop win:win strategies
- Build a tailored influencing strategy before you enter the conversation
- Make sure you are clear on the What’s in it for them – as well as What’s in it for me
- Welcome objections and use them to mutual advantage – it tells you what you need to do or change!
- Develop positive body language when you are communicating
- Increase flexibility in your influencing style
We can run an in-company Influencing Skills training Courses in Brighton, Worthing and across West Sussex tailored to your specific needs wherever you are in the UK.
For a timetable and further programme details contact us now:
Conrad or Suzanne Potts on 44 (0)1903 778977 or click here to fill in a contact form
You can also email us direct email@example.com