The assertive person will achieve what they want whilst also taking into account what others need. They’ll work towards achieving win:win whilst maintaining a healthy relationship with staff, colleagues, customers and managers. Assertion is not just about a series of tricks and techniques but a fundamental ethos about how you respect both yourself and others, and work to achieve solutions that are long lasting and mutually beneficial to everyone.
Our assertiveness training programme develops the belief systems and tools to:
- Communicate clearly your views, ideas and legitimate wants and needs
- Communicate more effectively in one to one and group meetings
- Cope calmly with aggression
- Say ‘no’ when it’s appropriate
- Achieve successful personal outcomes in a variety of demanding situations.
Our open Communication and Assertiveness courses are held in Brighton, Worthing and throughout Sussex see available dates 2016.
We can run an in-company Assertiveness training programme tailored to your specific needs wherever you are in the UK.
For a timetable and further programme details contact us now:
Conrad or Suzanne Potts on 44 (0)1903 778977 or click here to fill in a contact form
You can also email us direct firstname.lastname@example.org