If you don’t look after your customer someone else will. Excellent customer service remains one of the key competitive advantages of any business.
Customer service expectations are rising and your company needs to keep up and exceed expectations if you are going to maximise repeat business and referrals.
This customer service training programme will motivate and teach your staff how to enjoy giving of their best, to feel confident dealing with problems and turn a problem into an opportunity.
We will show you how to:
- Build a customer excellence tool kit
- Build customer loyalty
- Use assertive and proactive language
- Build rapport more effectively over the phone and face to face
- Question, listen and understand needs and build the relationship
- Resolve problems and complaints effectively
- Deal with the most difficult customer situations
Our open Customer Service Training Courses are held in Brighton & Sussex, see available dates 2016.
We can also run an in-company Customer Service Excellence programmes tailored to your specific needs wherever you are in the UK.
For a timetable and further programme details contact us now:
Conrad or Suzanne Potts on 44 (0)1903 778977 or click here to fill in a contact form
You can also email us direct firstname.lastname@example.org